Spring Maintenance Services
Once the threat of freezing weather has passed, fountains need to be set up and enjoyed. Classic Rock can provide this spring maintenance service for any fountain owner in Greater Victoria. The cost of the service is usually $150 for any 1, 2 or 3-tier fountain, but can be more for a larger fountain. In Victoria we recommend this service be performed in March or April.
During Spring Maintenance Classic Rock will:
- remove any fountain cover and absorbent materials (if purchased)
- clean the bowls and finial
- close all drains
- replace all putty between finial, bowls and pedestals
- install the pump cord in the fountain plug and reinsert it
- reassemble the fountain
- level each bowl to achieve proper water flow
- apply water sealer to interior and edges of all bowls
- set up an annual schedule to provide this service, if desired.
To inquire about or set up this spring maintenance service, please contact Classic Rock via phone or email.